The following points are required to make vCloud work with SlipStream:
- VMs need to have the VMware tools installed.
- Contextualization (password generation and customization script) must work.
- SlipStream must be able to perform requests via the vCloud API
- VMs must be able to perform requests via the vCloud API.
- VMs must be able to reach SlipStream via HTTPS (TCP port 443)
- A recent enough version of pyCrypto (check here) should be installed on Linux based VMs
OR an access to the OS repositories and to the pip repositories for SlipStream to update pyCrypto if needed.
- At least one organization network must be defined. VMs must be able to be attached to it.
- VM Templates (vAppTemplate) that will be used via SlipStream must contain only one VM.
- Either standard VM Templates should be shared between account/customers or they should have the same name in all accounts.