- You need to own an OpenNebula Cloud
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC API entry point has to be reachable from Internet and from VMs within your Cloud.
- Virtual Machines need to have access to Internet.
- Contains base images for at least CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
- Onecontext or Cloud-Init should be installed on all base images.
Moreover a free account with monthly credits should be provided to us. This account will be used to test your Cloud during the integration procedure and once your Cloud is integrated with Nuvla this account will be mainly used to periodically deploy a test application on your Cloud to ensure it work correctly over the time. This test application is currently (it might change in the futur without notice) composed of 3 VMs and will run approximately twice a day for around 5-15 minutes depending of the "speed" of your Cloud.
Before sending us the request to add your Cloud into Nuvla, please ensure that all the requirements above are fulfilled and fully tested.
Please also verify that the following informations are included in your request:
- The endpoint of the XML-RPC API and the endpoint of the Web UI (if any)
- The username of our account
- The password of our account